Monday, April 8, 2013

Wildan's Intelligence


Obviously I’ve got good body intelligence because I’m quiet good at football, and I love drawing as well. I usually draw a manga, because it’s unique. I’ve drawn a lot of good picture, but only some of them that I saved because I always forget where I put it.

I’m glad that my teacher gave me a drawing task, I enjoy making it. So I think I’ve got some good visual intelligence as well. My worst subject in school is history, because it’s hard to memorise all the historical event in my head.

But, I still have an interest of historical artefak. Like a sword used by a Samurai from Japan or a Riffle from America.

When I graduate from collage I want to be a professional football player like Xavi Hernander. If I were good enough I want to play in F.C Barcelona. With my body intelligence, I’m sure I can make it.

Wildan B

No comments:

Post a Comment