Monday, April 8, 2013

Mayang's Intelligence


At school, I think I have got good “Logical-mathematical Intelligence” because I am quite good at maths.  Sometimes, I got excellent score in my maths examinations. In the weekend, I usually go to swimming with my sister. I really enjoy swimming, so perhaps I have quite good in body intelligence.

However, I am not good at verbal intelligence. It’s difficult for me to memories new words. I am also not good to be a speakers. But, I try to be the best.

I think I’m good at mathematic, because I enjoy doing maths problems.  Math is one of my favourite subject in the class. But, I’m not good to be a speakers too. Because for me, it’s hard to arrange the words.  Especially, if I found a new words.

When I finish my school, I would like to study in a university. I want to be an architect, because I’m good at maths. I wish in the future, I can build the biggest tower in thw world!


Mayang  Indriana E.S

No comments:

Post a Comment