Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Brown Wallet

Three days ago, I was on my way back to my house from the supermarket. I'd just bought some snacks for the weekend.

Suddenly, I found a brown wallet in front of my foot. I looked at it, and then I opened it. There were money and a few cards inside it. I took a card, and I saw a picture of an old woman, and I thought that it was the picture of the owner of the wallet. So, I decided to bring it back to the owner.

On the card, it was written that the address of the owner is at Pegangsaan Street number 12. First, I went there by taxi. I almost got lost on the way, but finally I arrived there.

When I knocked on the door, no one answered. I thought there was nobody home, but fortunately someone opened the door, an old woman, and she looked like the woman in the picture I saw. So, I gave the wallet to her. She was very happy!

The next day, she took me and my family to a restaurant to have lunch. When I arrived there, there were many other old women in the restaurant. Then, I realized that they were all veterans, and they were there to celebrate Kartini's Day, and I was very happy that I could join them!


Pinka Alia Rahmah
         8-8

No comments:

Post a Comment