Monday, April 8, 2013

Annissa's Intelligence


I like writing and speaking, so I think I’ve got good verbal intelligence. At school, my favourite subjects are English and Maths. I like watching a fiction movie or reading a fiction story, because they give me imagination and inspiration. I’m pretty good at painting, so I think I’ve got good visual intelligence too.

Some people think I’ve got good logical-mathematical intelligence, but I’m not really good at Math. I enjoy doing Maths problem, but sometimes I can’t solve it by myself. I often get bad marks at Math, but I tried to fix my logical-mathematical intelligence.

When I finish my school. I’d like to be a Doctor. I don’t think I’ve got good intelligence to be a Doctor, I’ll practice it more and more.  My father said, a Doctor use Math sometimes. I’ll try to study Math more, but I think Science is more important to study than Math to be a  professional Doctor. 

Annissa Fitri U

No comments:

Post a Comment