Monday, April 29, 2013

  Who's Lost a Cell Phone Charger??

  About a months ago, I was in the classroom to get ready to go home. Felt there's nothing left, I immediately left the school

  Arrived at home, I'm doing homework and soon fell asleep. When I woke up from my sleep, first, I was looking for my cellphone charger. But I can't found it anywhere!

  Then, I also suspect a lot of people that I think took my cellphone charger.

  The next day, my class at school happened to got an empty school hours. I was listening to the song, instantly jumped when a friend asked "Who's lost a cell phone charger??"

  After making sure that the charger is mine, my friend said she found it in my classroom lockers.

  I was glad, my cellphone charger which I thought missing, finally I found. By the way, thank you to whoever that keep it in my locker!

Vanissa Noorizqa 
        8-8

No comments:

Post a Comment