Sunday, April 7, 2013

Introduction

hi,we are from 255 jhs, we'd like to introduce ourselves


                                            Members:






I'm Annissa Fitri Utami, I'm 13 years old. My hobbies are writing and reading. I like fiction movies and cats. I don't like to go out on hot day because it makes my skin burnt. 









I'm Mayang Indriana Embun Sari, I'm 13 years old. My hobbies are surfing the internet and watch movies. I like to hang out with my friends. I don't like spicy food.










I'm Pinka Alia Rahmah, I'm 13 years old. My hobbies are watching movies and listening to music. I like comics and ed sheeran's music. I don't like to stay at home on weekends.











I'm Vanissa  Noorizqa, I'm 13 years old. My hobbies are reading book and writing stories. I like swimming. I don't like to exercise.








I'm Wildan Badruzzaman. I'm 13 years old. My hobbies are playing futsal and browsing internet. I like to play 'Assassin Creed'. I don't like to do my homework. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment