Monday, April 8, 2013

Vanissa's Intelligence


Basically, I’ve got good ‘verbal intelligence’ because I really enjoying reading and writing, for example, I like stringing words, make a quote and I love writing stories. Well, at school my best subjects are Sports and Art. I’m quite good at swimming and I like drawing, so essentially I’ve got good ‘body and visual intelligence’, too.

I’m really not very good at maths because it’s too difficult to solve maths problems. Sometimes, maths is fun though more often unpleasant. I often get a bad grade, but it matter because I can get good grades in other subjects.

When I finish school, I’d like to be a doctor. Although my goals aren’t supported by my ability, I believed I can achieve my dreams if I’m serious from now.  Also I think that a doctor shouldn’t always understand the maths subject, right?




Vanissa Noorizqa


No comments:

Post a Comment