Tuesday, April 30, 2013

THE BAG


By: Wildan 

About a year ago, i was practicing in the football academy. Suddenly i saw a familliar face, then i realized that he is barcelona’s midfielder Xavi hernandez. He come to the academy to check out the young player who deserve to play for barcelona. I felt quite good at that moment, but just in that moment he left. I was very dissapointed because i can’t show him the quality that i have.
Just by that i missed the chance to play for barcelona. I was walked in the street near the academy, than i saw a bag lying down on the ground. I realized that is a footbal bag, when i opened the bag there is a barcelona jersey and a pair of shoes. I looked the jersey and it has a number, the number was 8. I immediately know that this bag belong to Xavi. At that moment i didn’t know what to do. I know that barcelona will play agains Real madrid this afternoon.
Finally i decided to go to camp nou and deliver this bag to Xavi. The game start in an hour, from the academy to camp nou takes 45 minutes. So, I run toward the bus station to catch the next bus to camp nou. I waited 5 minutes in the bus station, then i hop on to the bus and sits uneasely. After 45 minutes in the bus, i finally arrived at the camp nou. The game start in 10 minutes, the guard won’t let me in because i don’t have a tickets. I keep telling them that this is Xavi’s bag.
Fortunately i met my coach in the academy who want to see barcelona’s game. They finally let me in, after that i sprinted toward the locker room to find Xavi. Finally i got to the locker room in time. The barcelona’s squad was very suprised because of me. Then Xavi recognized me and he said “what are you doing here, kid ?”. i gave the bag to Xavi and he said thank you. Because of me Xavi can play and barcelona won.
After the game, Xavi and his friend talk to me and said that he is watching me this whole time. I was honored to be praised by Xavi, then he said “ how would you like to play for barcelona, kid”. I was very suprised to hear that, then xavi take me to the manager office and recommended me to play fo barcelona. After that i was told to go home and wait for the info tomorrow. The next day i was called to camp nou after practicing in the academy, Xavi and the manager immediatly come to me and say “ what’s your name, kid ?”. i said “Wildan, sir”.
“Wildan heh, from this day on you will be playing for barcelona.” said Xavi. “really, i got to play for barcelona.” I said. The manager show me the contract to play for barcelona and then he said “sign here and you will be playing for barcelona” i signed the contract and from that moment i begin to play for barcelona, and i happy about it even if i just being played in a small fixtures. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment