Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Lost Kitten

About two years ago, while I was watching tv, suddenly my father notified that his close friend died. Therefore, we went to Jogja immediately. We slept over in my uncle’s house, which had a big garden at the back side of the house.
 
While I was walking on the garden, suddenly I heard sound of kitten. I looked for it everywhere, but I couldn't find it. I walked to my cousin’s house dissapointedly. My cousin said to wait until the morning, so we could find it easily.
 
At night, I heard the sound anymore. I looked for it, and fortunately, I found it! I saw three kitten that couldn’t see yet. But I didn’t see their mother. Maybe that was the reason they became noisy. They walked, tried to look for their mom difficultly.
 
Then, I looked for their mother. But, unfortunately, I couldn’t find their mother. So, I just kept the kitten in my cousin’s house. After I went home, my cousin told me that she found the kitten’s mother. Their mother hugged the kitten happily.

Annissa Fitri Utami
           8-8

No comments:

Post a Comment