Monday, April 8, 2013

Pinka's Intelligence


I think I’ve got good verbal intelligence, because I’m good at languages, and I love to read novels. Although I haven’t won any English competition, I love to learn English.  At school,  I think I’m good a sports and biology. I like to play baseball and basketball. Also, researching plants or any living organisms always interests me.

I’m not very good at solving maths problems and playing music instruments. Everytime I got difficult question in maths, I have to ask my parents or my friends-especially in homeworks. I can’t understand musical notes, so I can’t play any music instruments except pianika and recorder.

When I graduate from the university, I want to be an ambassador from Indonesia, so I can work overseas, and I can visit several countries. I want to go to other countries because I want to learn their culture and habits.


Pinka Alia

No comments:

Post a Comment